Price & Booking Form
Day 1: Embark My Tho – Cai Be (Lunch, Dinner)
- 12h00: boarding on Le Cochinchine boat in My Tho, welcome drink and check in the cabin.
- Lunch served on board.
- Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep island.
- Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities.
- Then boat depart for Cai Be, leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
- Dinner and overnight on board in Cai Be.
Day 2: Cai Be – Vinh Long – Tra On (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
- After breakfast, explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
- Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
- Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes 29 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
- Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities.
- 12h00 return to Le Cochinchine boat, up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
- Lunch on board.
- Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities, especially somes orchards (orange grove) with its famer.
- Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise .
- A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Day 3: Can Tho – Disembark (Breakfast)
- Breakfast on board.
- Visit Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Deltawith hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. A small boat will take you through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
- Check out and disembark at 10h00am. Tour end.
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$/person)
** Single cabin supplement : +50%
** Itinerary & program subject to change when necessary with or without prior notice
All price Valid to 31 Dec 2012
- Boat cruising as program attached.
- All meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast is mentioned in program) and accommodation on board.
- All entrance fees (mentioned in program),
- English or French speaking guide.
- VAT, route transfers from/to Saigon, beverages/drinks, tourist insurance, tips and other services not mentioned in the Inclusion.