Price & Booking Form
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city and arrival.
Upon arrival at Tan San Nhat Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Stay overnight at the Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi – Ho Chi Minh city ( B / L / _ )
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for Cu Chi to visit the tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war. Return to Ho Chi Minh city. Free leisure time in the afternoon. Dinner on guest’s account. Stay overnight at the Stay overnight at the Signature Saigon Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho chi Minh city – Cai Be – Tra on ( B/L/D )
Following breakfast at the hotel, we will depart for Cai Be
– 12h00: boarding Le Cochinchine boat, up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
– Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities, especially somes orchards (orange grove) with its famer.
– Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise .
– A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Day 4: Tra On – Can Tho (Breakfast)
– The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
– Arrive Can Tho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets inMekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
– 10h00 disembark then return HCMC or another destination by car. Tour end.
Package price: US$357/person
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van transfer from/to Tan San Nhat airport to/from the hotel in HCMC
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at the hotel on daily tours.
- Group tour on the A/c bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, boat trips.
- Daily breakfast, service charge, tax
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- 2 night accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a twin / double room at the Signature Saigon hotel ( Deluxe room ).
- 1 night stay on board with the 3 star cruise in Tra on as per schedule.
Tour price excludes:
- International flights to / from HCMC
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
Terms & conditions:
- These rates are only applied with TNK Travel System websites.
- The schedule for cruise on Day 3 might be started from Can Tho to Cai Be. Our travel expert will confirm this when you have specific day.
- You can also extend this package to stay more days in Can tho or Hochiminh city after the package.